2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior
Searching for a new luxury sedan to enhance your Kettering commutes? Consider the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, iconic among luxury sedan drivers. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior offers a bevy of advanced features, one of the many reasons the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class pulls ahead of its competitors. Learn more about the E-Class interior features, as well as the Mercedes-Benz E-class dimensions, with Mercedes-Benz of Centerville. Then, be sure to explore our new vehicle specials.
2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions
For Springboro drivers looking for a spacious cabin offering passenger comfort, the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions offer seating for up to five passengers. The E-Class interior is slightly larger than the C-Class, providing more space for trips near Oakwood. Explore the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions:
- Front/Rear Headroom: 37.3 inches/38.2 inches
- Front/Rear Legroom: 41.7 inches/36.2 inches
- Front/Rear Shoulder Room: 57.8 inches/57.1 inches
- Cargo Area: 13.1 cubic feet
2020 E-Class Sedan Interior: Standard Luxury Features
Well-equipped with innovative features even at the base configuration, the E-Class sedan interior offers dual-zone automatic climate control, power front seats with memory, and 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats, making time behind the wheel more comfortable. Learn more about the E-class interior advanced technology features below:
- 12.3-inch high-resolution central display
- COMAND® infotainment system with touchpad controller
- COMAND® Navigation system
- Touch-sensitive three-spoke steering wheel
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
- And so much more!
Explore AMG® Interior Options
When you upgrade your Mercedes-Benz E-Class to AMG® E-Class models, drivers receive more agile performance and AMG®-exclusive interiors, boasting AMG® Nappa® Leather Performance steering wheel with a flat-bottom design, distinctive red seat belts, and galvanized aluminum shift paddles.
Available 2020 E-Class Interior Features
Want to upgrade your Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan interior even more? Explore available packages and accessories here:
- Premium Package: Upgrades your cabin with a SiriusXM™ 6-month All Access trial, Burmester Surround Sound system, inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing, a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, and heated front seats.
- Luxury Styling Package: Features comfort suspension with selective damping system, 17-inch twin 5-spoke wheels, luxury body styling, and topstitched dash trim.
- Warmth & Comfort Package: Embrace the comfortable feature additions made available with this package, including rapid heating for front seats, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
Explore the 2020 E-Class Sedan Interior at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions provide ample comfort as the E-Class interior features add convenience and luxury to any Centerville trip. Looking for a vehicle with even more legroom? Explore our extensive inventory of new Mercedes-Benz models or even check out the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior! Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville to help you find the Mercedes-Benz to suit your needs.