Mercedes-Benz Tire Center
Mercedes-Benz Tires at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville
Does your new or pre-owned vehicle need a fresh set of Mercedes-Benz tires? Mercedes-Benz of Centerville can help! Rather than trying your luck at an independent shop or third-party chain, come straight to the experts. We offer a wide range of manufacturer-approved tires for your Mercedes-Benz or Mercedes-AMG®. When it comes to performance, handling, and fuel economy, the right tires make all the difference — and our team can pair you with the right set.
5 Reasons to Buy Mercedes-Benz Tires from Us
- You’ll find the recommended tires for your Mercedes-Benz model.
- We offer competitive tire prices.
- Our factory-trained technicians can perform expert installation.
- We offer all major brands, including Continental, Michelin, Pirelli, Dunlop, and more.
- Road hazard coverage is included on eligible tires.
How to Tell if You Need New Tires
- Worn Tread Depth: Your tires’ treads should never wear below 1/16 of an inch.
- Sidewall Cracks: The treads aren’t the only areas of a tire you need to watch. Sidewall cracks can indicate a leak or a developing leak, or even an imminent blowout.
- Tire Bulging & Blistering: Weak spots on your tires can cause a blowout, and bulging or blistering indicates that the tire’s surface is wearing down.
- Vibration: There can be a few reasons for vibration, such as unbalanced tires or a malfunctioning shock absorber. However, the tire itself can be the culprit and a replacement may be the only solution.
Rely on Mercedes-Benz of Centerville Near Kettering!
When you need Mercedes-Benz tires, genuine OEM parts, or service near Springboro and Oakwood, Mercedes-Benz of Centerville is here to help! If you have questions about the right tires for your GLE SUV or your C-Class Coupe, or require tire service as part of Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance, contact us or visit us in Centerville. You’re also welcome to schedule a service appointment online for professional tire installation!