Explore 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior With Mercedes-Benz of Centerville
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior cabin has lots to offer Kettering shoppers. With the E-Class interior, you can expect advanced technologies like the Mercedes-Benz User Experience, a redesigned steering wheel with built-in touch sensors, and a plethora of interior amenities sure to make your Springboro drives more enjoyable. With a full range of conveniences, comfort, and technologies, it’s no surprise that this luxury sedan is the chosen vehicle for many families. Peruse our virtual inventory to find the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class for sale that checks off all your boxes.
Luxury Features & Technologies
As mentioned, drivers can expect the new Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), which is a new infotainment system that builds on the capabilities of COMAND® with impressive features like Natural Language Understanding. Additional standard features you can expect with the new E-Class sedan interior includes:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Touchpad controller
- MB Navigation
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
This is just the entry-level configuration. Move up to higher trim-levels and Oakwood drivers will enjoy additional features like:
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Head-Up Display
- Burmester Surround Sound system
- Ventilated active multicontour front seats with massage
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- designo® floor mats
- And much more
Customize Your New E-Class Interior with Packages
Want to customize your new Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan’s interior? You can do so without having to opt for a higher configuration, thanks to the several packages available. These packages include:
- designo® Exclusive Nappa Leather Package —Includes designo® Macchiato Beige/Saddle Brown Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery, designo® floor mats, Topstitched Nappa leather dash trim, and a designo® Macchiato Beige DINAMICA headliner.
- Premium Package — Includes SiriusXM 6-month All Access trial, Burmester Surround Sound system, Active Parking Assist, Surround View System, and a Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Warmth & Comfort Package — Includes a rapid heating feature for front seats, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions
The new E-Class interior dimensions provide lots of space for your passengers to sit comfortably while having plenty of room for all of your belongings and luggage. Explore the Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior dimensions below:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 37.3 / 38.2 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 41.7 / 36.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 57.8 / 57.1 inches
- Trunk Volume – 13.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity – 5 Passengers
Test Drive the New E-Class Sedan at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville!
Now that you know more about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior, we want you to everything this luxury sedan has to offer to your Bellbrook commute. Contact us to schedule your test drive. Before stopping by, be sure to explore our current rotation of vehicle specials and get pre-approved for financing.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Centerville
When you want a luxury sedan that offers a spacious interior and premium standard features, that Mercedes-Benz C-Class has you covered! At Mercedes-Benz of Centerville, we’re discussing the Mercedes-Benz C 300 interior, dimensions, features, and more, so you can see why this is the chosen luxury sedan for many Kettering drivers. If you’re looking to upgrade your…
Are you ready to trade in your vehicle for a luxury new 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB? Thanks to the affordability of the Mercedes-Benz GLB price, Kettering drives can opt for this luxury vehicle. Get all of the details about the GLB 35 AMG® price and the exciting standard features across the GLB lineup in this handy…
The Mercedes-Benz GLA is a luxury compact sport utility designed to enhance the way you drive through the Kettering and Springboro areas. The Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 price starts at $36,230* MSRP or $38,230* MSRP for the 4MATIC®® AWD model, making it one of the most accessible luxury vehicles that you’ll find in the Mercedes-Benz lineup….