2023 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Gas Mileage
For form, luxury, and power, few sedans on Kettering streets can hold a candle to the models in the 2023 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. This beautifully well-balanced sedan offers versatility and style in abundance, but does it do so without burning an excessive amount of gasoline? Mercedes-Benz of Centerville looks at the 2023 Mercedes-Benz gas mileage so you can decide which configuration has the right combination of efficiency and power for the way you drive. When you decide, shop the Mercedes-Benz of Centerville new Mercedes-Benz S-Class inventory for the model you’d like to test drive.
2023 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Gas Mileage by Configuration
There are three configuration options in the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, and there’s some differences in their fuel economy. You’ll see the most dramatic difference with the available plug-in hybrid engine in the Mercedes-Benz S-580 4MATIC® sedan. It’s a great way to start preparing for a zero-emissions electric car in Springboro and Oakwood. Take a look at the fuel economy for each configuration:
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz S-500 4MATIC® Sedan: 20 mpg city / 28 mpg highway*
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz S-580e 4MATIC® Sedan: 20 mpg (53 mpge) city / 29 mpg (48 mpge) highway*
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz S-580 4MATIC® Sedan: 16 mpg city / 25 mpg highway*
2023 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Engine Specs
The three Mercedes-Benz C-Class configurations have three different power trains, which account for the differences in fuel economies. Here’s what each one has to offer:
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz S-500 4MATIC® Sedan: Equipped with a 3.0L inline-6 turbo engine with a mild hybrid drive and electric auxiliary compressor. Capable of up to 429 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz S-580e 4MATIC® Sedan: Equipped with a 3.0L inline-6 turbo engine with mild hybrid drive, plus Plug-In Hybrid electric motor. Capable of a combined 510 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque.
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz S-580 4MATIC® Sedan: Equipped with a 4.0L V8 biturbo engine with a mild hybrid drive. Capable of up to 496 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
Experience the 2023 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class sedan is a classic for so many reasons, and now it can add exceptional fuel economy to the list of things people love about this model. Contact Mercedes-Benz of Centerville if you’d like to learn more or schedule a test drive. Visit our Mercedes-Benz information hub to find out more about Mercedes-Benz fuel economy and models.
*EPA estimated fuel economy. Compare the estimated mpg to the estimated mpg of other vehicles. You may get different mileage depending on how fast you drive, weather conditions and trip length. Your actual highway mileage will probably be less than the highway estimate.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Centerville
Introducing the 2023 EQE, a car designed to provide a serene and luxurious driving experience for those who spend a lot of time on the roads of Kettering and Springboro. With its advanced features and spacious interior, the EQE is the perfect choice for electric motoring fans and potential owners. The 2023 EQE interior delivers…
Do you need to add to your fleet? Would you like to purchase an executive van to take to high-level meetings in Kettering? Need a sleek and stylish cargo van for hauling supplies or goods from one location to another throughout your workday in Springboro? We have Mercedes-Benz vans that might fit your requirements. …
2023 EQS 0-60 Time So how does the Mercedes EQS 0-60 perform around Springboro. For this guide, Mercedes-Benz of Centerville will be focusing on the three-row EQS, which offers a powerhouse 108.4-kWh battery that rockets to 60 miles an hour in just 6.5 seconds! Check out the guide below for more details on the Mercedes-Benz EQS top…