2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior
If you’re interested in a spacious sedan with loads of interior amenities and advanced technologies, consider the newest Mercedes-Benz EQS near Kettering at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville. The 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior cabin offers the best-in-class technologies and interior amenities sure to make your rides more comfortable and exciting.
Learn more with this guide from Mercedes-Benz of Centerville, then explore our inventory to find the model that’s best suited for your everyday needs. Be sure to take advantage of our vehicle specials and apply for financing right at home.
Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior: Beautifully Designed Interior
Whether you’re running errands around Springboro, commuting to work, or hitting the road for a road trip, this beautifully designed interior has everything needed to enhance your drives. The center console’s polished appearance blends with the surrounding matte-colored material. Your eyes are also drawn to the sleek and futuristic design of the steering wheel and display that stretches across the dash in a smart design that has everyone raving.
2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior: Standard Features
Not only will drivers expect a sleek and stylish interior, but they will also enjoy the standard premium features available in every model. Explore some of the features you can expect in the newest EQS model:
- Active Ambient Lighting
- Heated Leather Seats with Multi-Contour Ambient Light Illumination
- Soft close doors
- Multicontour front seats with massage
- Front/Rear Automatic Doors with smart power open/close
- Active Ambient Lighting with 64 Colors, including a new EQ-Specific Color Scheme
- Comfort Front Headrest and Rear Headrest Pillows
- New-generation MBUX Multimedia System with Augmented Reality Navigation system
- EQS 450+: 12.8” Central OLED Touchscreen Portrait Display
- Panorama Sunroof
- 4-Zone Climate Control
- Burmester® 3D Sound System with Sound Personalization
- HEPA Air Filtration for cabin air filtration
- Comfort center armrest with wireless charging
- DIGITAL LIGHT with Lightband
- Mercedes me charge capability
- Fingerprint Sensor for biometric authentication of the driver to activate the profile
- EQS 580: Optional MBUX Hyperscreen with three displays under a single 56-inch curved glass surface
Check Out the Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior Cabin Today!
When you’re ready to upgrade your ride with the newest EQS model, give us a call! Our team is standing by to help you find the vehicle that’s right for your driving needs.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Centerville
2023 Mercedes-Benz GLB Gas Mileage
The new Mercedes-Benz GLB is ready to help you take on the Kettering roads in pure comfort. It comes packed full of features and even provides impressive performance so you’ve got a vehicle that’s ready for anything when you opt for a 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLB. But, what is the 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLB gas mileage? …
2023 Mercedes-Benz GLE Fuel Economy
Are you shopping for an SUV that balances both power and fuel efficiency? The midsize Mercedes-Benz GLE might be the model for you. It’s sophisticated, stylish, and energetic on Kettering roads without sacrificing fuel economy. Fuel efficiency is one of the highlights of the new Mercedes-Benz GLE, especially with the 4.0L V8 biturbo with…
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC Dimensions
If you are one of our Kettering customers interested in upgrading to a luxury midsize SUV with loads of room and functionality, you can check out the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV. Features like the power folding rear seats, programmable side mirrors, and more help you adjust and adapt to any situation on the roads of…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior