What are the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior Features?
Are you interested in a 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV that’s spacious and comfortable for your growing family but also easy to navigate and park in Kettering? The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB offers all of that and much more! With the spacious Mercedes-Benz GLB dimensions and cargo space, you have plenty of room to enjoy long car rides to Springboro while staying connected and protected on the roads. Explore the new Mercedes-Benz GLB interior in-depth with the experts at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville!
Mercedes-Benz GLB Configurations
What are the Mercedes-Benz GLB configurations? You have two options: the Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 SUV and the Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 4MATIC® SUV. Both offer Springboro shoppers access to a 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV and a long list of premium standard features.
Mercedes-Benz GLB Dimensions & Cargo Space
The new Mercedes-Benz GLB interior as a standard can comfortably seat up to five adult passengers. However, the Mercedes-Benz GLB seating can instantly be increased thanks to the optional third row.
Interior specs, like the Mercedes-Benz GLB cargo space, varies based on which of the Mercedes-Benz GLB configurations that you choose. The base Mercedes-Benz GLB trim level gives you a starting point with:
- Passenger Capacity: 5 or 7
- Headroom (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd): 40.7 inches / 39.3 inches / 34.8 inches
- Legroom (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd): Up to 41.1 inches / 38.1 inches / 29.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd): 55.9 inches / 54.9 inches / 43.8 inches
- Cargo Space (Seats Upright): 20.13 cubic feet (two rows) or 12 cubic feet (three rows)
- Cargo Capacity (Seats Flat): Up to 62 cubic feet in total
Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior Features: Comfort & Convenience
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior comes equipped with premium amenities like:
- 40/20/40 split-folding 2nd-row seats
- 62 cubic feet of cargo space
- Black MB-Tex finishings
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Heated power side mirrors
- Illuminated entry system
- Power front seats with 3-position memory
- Power liftgate
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile app
Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior: Technology
Enjoy loads of innovative Mercedes-Benz technologies with the new Mercedes-Benz GLB, which includes:
- Active Brake Assist
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
- Crosswind Assist
- Dual 7-inch screens
- “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Rearview Camera
- Steering-wheel Touch Control Buttons
- Touchpad controller
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior Packages
Want to upgrade your luxury vehicle’s interior with larger screens and additional best-in-class safety features? Consider adding the Premium Package for add-ons like:
- Auto-dimming driver-side and inside rearview mirrors
- Blind Spot Assist
- Dual 10.25-inch screens
- Hands-free Access
- KEYLESS GO®
- Power-folding side mirrors
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville!
Ready to upgrade your Oakwood commute with a luxury 3rd row Mercedes-Benz SUV like the Mercedes-Benz GLB? When you visit for a test drive, we’ll explore the configurations, prices, and features to find the model that’s best suited for you. Have any questions? Give us a call!