What is Mercedes-Benz Service A?
Mercedes-Benz Service A* is recommended after 10,000 miles or 1 year — whichever occurs first. During Service A, our service center near Kettering will perform the following repairs and maintenance tasks on your vehicle:
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement**
- Oil Filter Replacement**
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
- All serviced requirements for your model year and model are met, according to the corresponding service description sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA
What Does Mercedes-Benz Service A Cost?
Mercedes-Benz Service A costs*** vary, depending on the service center, your model, and your location. If you have questions about pricing, contact the service center at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville! We can give you an estimate, so you’re prepared for your next visit.
Why Rely on Us for Mercedes-Benz Service A?
The service center at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville is staffed with certified and trained professionals who work under the Mercedes-Benz brand — the same can’t be said for independent shops and third-party chains. Before you choose a generic service center near Springboro, consider the following advantages of servicing with us:
- Our team uses their extensive knowledge of Mercedes-Benz vehicles to diagnose and resolve issues quickly.
- We use OEM Mercedes-Benz parts during Mercedes-Benz Service A, Service B, and all other repairs.
- We value your time! Use our online service scheduler to book your next service appoint from the comfort of your home or office.
Service A vs. Service B: How Do They Compare?
Mercedes-Benz Service B is suggested after 20,000 miles or 2 year — whichever comes first. Service tasks for Service A and Service B are similar, but Service B includes a brake fluid replacement and a cabin air filter replacement. Additionally, certain models, such as the CLA and GLA AMG® models, get an engine air filter replacement.
Schedule Service A at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville!
If your vehicle is due for Service A or another repair, contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Centerville to learn more about our services and prices. We can also answer any questions about Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance and the services it covers. You’re also welcome to visit us near Springboro and Oakwood!
*Services and pricing for Service A/Service B may vary due to your driving habits, mileage, and local environmental conditions. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for additional details and general guidelines for your vehicle’s year and model. Model years 2009 and newer applicable for Service A/ Service B.
**Oil and filter change is the base advertised service component. Additional services as determined by your vehicle’s ASSYST Plus system, which calculates service needs based on your driving habits, time, mileage and environmental conditions, may increase service cost.
***2009 and newer Mercedes-Benz vehicles only. Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.